Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kenner Batman Returns Turbojet Batwing Review



What? Another Batman toy review? Another Batwing? So you guess it, I must a Batman collector right? Almost. I collect mostly movie related toys, so Batman is one of my favorites. Major part of my collection comprises of Star Wars, then Transformers which I focus only on Prime and Megatron plus a few other 'big' guys, then its Batman.

This Batwing is a re-issue from the Dark Knight collection Batwing. It boast 3 vehicles in 1. Two actually. The Batwing can convert to a Street car. Then the wings can be used as a glider. I do not consider the glider as a 'vehicle'. This is a nicer rendition of Batwing compared to the ToyBiz version.

Play Value: 9/10. It shoots missiles. Batwing converts to Street car. The wings can be attached to a Batman figure as glider. Cockpit opens to fit figures inside.

Collectible Value: 10/10 Hard to find even in eBay. This is cheaper compared to the DK first issue but more expensive than the ToyBiz version. Price range USD100++

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, My Name is Hartley from Indonesia.. I have some questions to you:
1. DO you sell that Batman n Robin Batmobile and Batman (1989) Batwing? I'd like to buy those two from you...
2. Would you like to trade some of your collections? I have a lot of Batman Collection and only 1 package of Starwars Micro machines 12 ships +mini figures sets.

playagaintoys said...

Hi, sorry I don't have the Batmobile for sale. As for the Batwing, yes its for sale or trade. You can contact me at lkw48@hotmail.com.

playagaintoys said...

Hi, sorry I don't have the Batmobile for sale. As for the Batwing, yes its for sale or trade. You can contact me at lkw48@hotmail.com.

ericwai81 said...

Hello,

Can you sell the Batman Returns Batwing to me?

My email is: ericwai81@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Eric

Michael markodimitrakis said...

Hi I'm michael.Any idea where to find this particular Kenner batwing for around 100 dollars?I am from Greece so i will have to pay some money for the item to come to me.If you could help me I would appreciate it.