Thursday, April 12, 2012

MACROSS SDF-1 1/5000 SCALE DIE-CAST MODEL


Macross or Robotech in the US was one of my favorite anime-toons when I was a teen. Last week in Johor Bahru, in a local night market, I stumbled upon a die-cast Macross SDF-1 model figure. I got it for RM15 only! I checked the internet for info on this figure and found out that a mint-in-box figure is selling for USD440.00!!! This is actually from the W.A.V.E 1/5000 scale version of the SDF-1 ship. The original comes with a display base and it's transformable!
Mine is just the figure and two of the antennas were broken during transportation. Managed to glued back one. Overall it's a very nice figure but can be easily broken because of the small antennas. I've checked YouTube for the transformation...it's pretty complicated. So I'll display it as it is ...for now..

No comments: