Sunday, August 31, 2008

Vintage Star Wars Bounty Hunters Set


I just got my Star Wars Empire Strikes Back vintage bounty hunter figures set yesterday. They are Boba Fett, 4-Lom, Dengar, Bossk, Zuckuss and IG88. All come complete with original weapons. Except for 4-Lom which is missing the chest plate harness. I m very satisified with this purchase as I got it quite reasonable at Ebay...but then I got up at 5.30 am to place the bid. The figures are in very good condition with minor paint/play wear. My favorite of course is the Boba Fett figure..always wanted this for a long time.

These are the 6 bounty hunters that Darth Vader summoned to find the Millenium Falcon in the ESB movie. These figures have limited articulation compared to today's standards but to my surprise, it does have good sculpt and likeness. Perhaps these are 'creatures', so may be easier to sculpt accurately compared to human faces. I m also impressed with 4-Lom's coat..its like made of leather..cool.

No comments: