Friday, December 18, 2009

It's the Time of the Year...

Time for giving..and before you can give, gotta buy...duh!
Ther are lots of good bargains...I got the DC Direct Legend of the Dark Knight 4 Pack for only RM85.00 at Jusco! Also found in Jusco Midvalley - DC Heroes 3 pack selling for RM21!
I got the Buster Optimus Prime as my own Christmas gift..well I am happy with the purchase even though is basically a repaint of the earlier Prime with slight re-tooling. the paint job in this Prime is awesome, his gun transforms and it shows Prime's face! Then I got the Leo Prime in Low Yat and found out its missing instructions..duh! Luckily the Leo Prime transformation is kindergarten level..no prob with no instructions..
I thought I had most of the Prime..but when checking the internet I realized my Prime collection is far from over...I m still short of Machine Wars Prime, Hero Prime, Sports Label Prime....oooh boy..

No comments: