Wednesday, May 27, 2009

STAR WARS & BATMAN PEZ FOUND!!




It's funny. I was at The Mall Cold Storage Supermarket looking for Pez. Based on previous visits, there weren't any Pez that interest me, usually it's Disney or Looney Tunes stuff and so on. I thought to myself, why the importers doesn't get Star Wars or Batman Pez...and while still holding that thought, I saw right in front of me Star Wars Clone Wars Pez and Batman Pez! What a coincidence!?
So I grab em.
There were 6 Star Wars Clone Wars Pez - Vader, Sidious, Artoo, Threepio, Chewie and Yoda.
This looks like re-issue to me. Couple of years ago, I bought a complete set of Star Wars Pez from US and they have more characters like Boba, Stormtrooper, Luke X-Wing etc. Of course the price I paid for buying these in US was much higher compared to the retail price of RM6.89 per piece here. (previously was only RM4.99)

What I like more was the Batman set. It comprises of Batman, Joker, Riddler and Two Face.
Other Pez characters I found but didn't buy are Pirates of the Carribbean and Monsters vs Aliens. In case you haven't heard of Pez, it's a candy dispenser. Been around for many years. Some are collectible item. Check em out..I suspect it will be wipe out off the shelf!

No comments: